Paulo Coelho : What other people think of you is none of your business.
So here is what I read last week that made me tick. And knowing how every trader hates long stories… I present .. just the headlines !!!
- Greece and Greece Again : Budget revenues -7.9% vs expected +8.9% >> Its sooner than later if you ask me.
- Nasdaq hits 11 year high on 7 Feb 12 >> Facebook euphoria intact ? To Buy ?
- Bankruptcy filings in US falls 11.5% for 2011 >> No companies left to go bankrupt ?
- Roubini is bullish stocks ! But …. check this out first ! >> Squared my S&P last week.
- Japan current account balance in 2011 logs biggest fall in history -74.7% >> Earthquake effect ? Buy USD/JPY !! I am Long.
- HK Gold flow to China 427,877 kg in 2011 vs 118,904 kg in 2010. >> Would appear that the retail investor is buying for currency hedge.
Yet Buffet says this about Gold
- CME Cuts Gold, Silver, Platinum And Copper Margins >> I am still Long Silv !
- Pimco Borrows A Record $88 Billion To Bet On Fed’s Upcoming MBS Monetization which is followed by this Reuters special Special Report: The twilight of the Bond King >> Be scared, be real scared.
- The Best Proof We’ve Seen Yet That Being On Twitter Can Make You Money
- The “App Economy” has created almost half a million jobs in the U.S.
- Opinion: The truth about Israel’s rumored strike on Iran >> Still doesn’t justify buying Crude ?
- Trouble in a carry trade paradise: The RBA can’t cut rates to bring down the Australian dollar >> Any views on AUD/CAD ?
- CHART OF THE DAY: This Is Why The US Doesn’t Care About Europe >> What worries me is that Big Arrow between Europe and Emerging Markets.
- And …. My favourite …. Eventually, Someone Is Going To Profit Off Of This Massive Arbitrage Opportunity >> It’s my mini trump card trade of the year : LNG !